Top ten reasons
collectors choose photographs from YourDailyPhotograph.com
1) Every print must pass a careful detailed inspection by the Daily’s experts before shipment to any collector. This same expert advice is available before - or after - any sale made on the ‘Daily’.
2) Whether you are buying a $100,000 photograph or a $400 photograph, you are being taken care of by the same team. And your business is valued the same.
3) Vintage prints are matted in pH-neutral archival mats at no extra cost. Vintage works are also professionally cleaned and spotted at no extra cost.
4) All contemporary photographs are printed by or under the supervision of each individual artist. Each of these photographs is signed by the artist. The artist’s hand on each print guarantees you a collectable photograph from an emerging or contemporary artist.
5) Shipments are made via FedEx to guarantee the safe delivery of all photographs. Custom packaging ensures shipments arrive damage-free.
6) Flat shipping fee is only $30 in the U.S., $80 outside the U.S. Free pickup from Santa Monica, CA.
7) All photographs are guaranteed as described. Returns are accepted within five days of purchase.
8) YourDailyPhotograph.com is backed by Duncan Miller Gallery, a leading photography gallery in Santa Monica, CA. Please visit during gallery hours.
9) The Daily’s archive of 3.5 million photographs (one of the world’s largest) provides a wealth of material for our buyers. You are welcome to send us any special requests for subject or material.
10) The founder of YourDailyPhotograph.com, Daniel Miller, visits a minimum of 10 countries every year, hunting non-stop for quality fine art photographs for our collectors to discover.
More info: What makes this service valuable for collectors?
Unlike hundreds of places to buy art online, YourDailyPhotograph.com specializes in photographs of value and relies on a hybrid of direct personal service, established physical gallery backing, photographic expertise and Internet technology.
How do I see photographs on YourDailyPhotograph.com?
The "Daily" is an email message delivered every day at 9:00 am PST. Each email lists a few photographs available to buy. Simply subscribe - YourDailyPhotograph.com, it’s free. If you don't like it, simply unsubscribe.
Who is YourDailyPhotograph.com?
This service of photography experts is led by Daniel Miller, owner of Duncan Miller Gallery. He is the only photography dealer recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine for his contributions to photography. See the article here. This gallery owns the largest collection of vintage photographs on the West Coast of America.
Where do you get your photographs?
In 2017, we bought photographs in 14 countries to present to our subscribers, including one archive of 2 million photographs. We buy vintage archives, museum deaccessions, works from private collectors, auctions and other galleries. Also, many of the works presented are from living photographers.
What if I see/like a photograph in your email, but I'm not sure...
Easy, just click "reserve" and ask questions. There are no bad questions and we want you to be happy with your purchase.
There was a piece I saw a while ago, and I'd like to buy it now.
Sometimes we have two prints of one vintage work. We can often get additional prints from living photographers. It's best to try to buy in our 24-hour period, but you can always ask about one that "got away".
Quality & Satisfaction Guaranteed
Questions, Sales & More Info
If you have questions or want more information on any photograph listed, email email@example.com or call us directly at 310-838-2440.
Every photograph comes with a 5-day return policy.
Our success is based on the satisfaction of our Collectors, and satisfaction is guaranteed.